Pricing, coupons, terms and guarantee referenced in this section apply to retail clientele only.
Shipping and Handling charges
All shipping is by customer’s choice of methods. A complete list of options and prices will be displayed upon checkout. Shipping charges include the carrier’s charges, the box, packing materials and chemical heaters or cold packs as may be required. On the rare occasion that shipping cannot be estimated in advance, as for extra large plants or other reasons.
Bromeliad shipments to Hawaii and all plant shipments to Arizona require a phytosanitary certificate from the State of Florida, which presently costs $60.
- Arizona shipments must be sent to an approved receiving location for inspection.
- For bromeliad orders to Hawaii, you must also supply us with a copy of your current import permit.
Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands may require a phytosanitary certificate as well for some shipments, please inquire.
All shipments to countries other than the U.S. require a phytosanitary certificate.
supplies and books
Supplies and Books are normally shipped separately from plants. On occasion we can slip in some small items or a book with plants, but generally these are shipped separately. We typically choose the cheapest method for shipping your supplies and books and adjust your bill as may be necessary. We do this to protect your tender plants from damage by hard objects and to save on shipping.
You may use the shipping options menu for an estimate of your shipping charges, but if for any reason actual shipping should vary considerably, you will be billed accordingly, whether over or under the estimate.
We will notify you of any up charges that may be necessary.
International plant shipments are now sent ONLY by Express Mail Service where available, books and supplies by surface mail. Please include your import permit as may be required. Phytosanitary certificates are $60 when needed.
All international orders are shipped at your own risk. Live arrival is not guaranteed.
- We accept major credit cards; VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- PayPal is accepted.
- Money orders or checks are accepted, but we reserve the right to hold your shipment until the check clears the bank.
- Wire Transfers to our bank may be made. Please email for instructions.
- Cash is not accepted through the mail. Cash payment by walk in clients is always welcome.
Please note that we cannot accept payments by C.O.D. at this time.